Need a COVID-19 test?
You should be tested if:
- You have symtpoms of COVID-19
- You are a close contact of a lab-confirmed positive case
- You are a member of a vulnerable population or live in a high-risk congregate setting (i.e. long-term care facilities)
- You are a health care worker, first responder, or law enforcement
Check your symptoms here.
- Call ahead to ensure your healthcare provider or urgent care has resources to test. Your healthcare provider determines if you should be tested for COVID-19.
- Free COVID-19 testing available for Wisconsin residents ages 5 and up. Users are strongly encouraged to complete the registration/screening process beforehand by using COVIDConnect. On-site registration is also available.
- Testing if first come, first served and limited to about 300 individuals a day.
- Wisconsin National Guard will not be testing on November 11 (Veterans Day), as well as November 26-29 in order to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Washington County Testing - Washington County Fair Park, 3000 Hwy PV, West Bend, WI 53095.
- October: 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8
- Ozaukee County Testing - Ozaukee County Transit Services, 410 S. Spring St., Port Washington, WI 53074
- October: 17, 31
- November: 7, 14, 21
- December: 5
- Testing should be of no cost to WI residents. You may be asked to provide your insurance information.
- Tests are usually PCR (polymerase chain reaction) swabs. Call your provider for more details.
- For additional COVID-19 testing information visit: IMPACT 2-1-1
*Last updated: 10/14/20
- Until you have your results, limit contact with others. Please quarantine at home.
- Test results may take 3-7 business days. Results cannot be expedited.
- Negative results: You will be emailed a secure link to view and print results. If the email is not checked within a certain time frame, the WING call center will attempt notification by phone.
- Positive results: You will be called by your local health department and contact tracing staff.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services has launched a COVID-19 Test Result Hotline (1-866-419-6988) for individuals tested at ANY Wisconsin National Guard testing site. Click here for more information.
Need a letter for work or school?
Please complete this form. When completed, please return form at: 121 West Main St., Room 246, Port Washington, WI 53074, or Fax to 262-284-8105, or Email us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Requests for letters may take up to 72 hours for processing. Letters are not automatically generated. If a request for a letter is made on a Friday, the letter may not be processed until the following buisness day.
Quarantine & Isolation Guidance
If you have been exposed, follow the quarantine guidance. Also refer to the CDC's quarantine guidance. If you or a loved one has symptoms of COVID-19, follow isolation guidance.
- People who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 should quarantine -- excluding people who have had COVID-19 within the past 3 months.
- People who have tested positive for COVID-19 do not need to quarantine or get tested again for up to 3 months as long as they do not develop symtpoms again. People who develop symptoms again within 3 months of their first bout of COVID-19 may need to be tested again if there is no other cause identified for their symptoms.