Need a COVID test?
You should be tested if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You are a close contact of a lab-confirmed positive case
- You are a member of a vulnerable population or live in a high-risk congregate setting (i.e. ong-term care facilities)
- You are a health care worker, first responder, or law enforcement
Check your symtpoms here.
FREE COVID-12 testing available for Wisconsin residents ages 5 and up. Users are strongly encouraged to complete the registration/screening process beforehand by using COVIDConnect. On-site registration is also available.
- Testing is first come, first served and limited to 450 individuals a day.
- Wisconsin National Guard will not be testing on November 26-29 in order to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Testing should be of no cost to WI residents.
- Tests are usually PCR (polymerase chain reaction) swabs. Call your healthcare provider for more details.
- For additonal COVID-19 testing information, visit: IMPACT 2-1-1
- Washington County - Washington County Fair Park, 3000 Hwy PV, West Bend, WI 53095
- November: 24
- December: 1, 8
- Ozaukee County - Ozaukee County Transit Services, 410 S. Spring St., Port Washington, WI 53074
- November: 20
- December: 4, 11
- November: 21
- December: 5