Need a COVID test?
You should be tested if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You are a close contact of a lab-confirmed positive case
- You are a member of a vulnerable population or live in a high-risk congregate setting (i.e. long-term care facilities)
- You are a health care worker, first responder, or law enforcement
Check your symtpoms here.
COVID-19 Testing available for WI residents of all ages. Users are strongly encouraged to schedule an appointment at www.curative.com. Walk-up only.
- The tesit is a self-administered oral PCR.
- Users should have symtpoms or have an exposure.
- Bring insurance card. Your insurance will be billed.
- If you don't have insurance, you can still be tested.
- Curative will not be testing on December 24, 25, 31, and January 1.
Results can be obtained via the following:
1. Test results will be delivered via email and/or text as soon as they are available. Due to delays, results may take up to 72 hours.
2. Email Curative at [email protected]
3. Call Curative at 888-702-9042 - There may be wait times.
4. Enter your appointment reference number here to find your results.
5. Contact Curative via their "Contact Us" page - Click the three blue lines on top left of screen, Click "Support," Click "Contact Us" and enter your request for results.
Learn more about the different kinds of COVID-19 tests here.
The State of Wisconsin and Vault Medical Services have teamed up to offer a new COVID-19 testing option for everyone who lives in Wisconsin, with or without symptoms, at no cost. This new service allows people to collect their own saliva samples for testing in their home.
- Step 1: Request an at-home collection kit HERE
- A collection kit will be delivered directly to your home; PO boxes are not eligible to have kits delivered.
- Step 2: Collect your sample
- Once you receive your collection kit, you must collect the sample in the presence of a licensed health care professional over a virtual Zoom call (Download Zoom). Once you have downloaded Zoom and are ready to produce a saliva sample, you may join a virtual waiting room.
- Step 3: Send in your sample
- After you have collected your saliva sample, you will need to drop off your collection kit at a UPS drop-off location on the same day as the collection.
- Washington County - Curative Testing
Washington County Fair Park, 3000 Hwy PV, West Bend, WI 53095
- Ozaukee County - Curative Testing
Ozaukee County Fairgrounds, W67N866 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012