Need a COVID test?
You should be tested if:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19
- You are a close contact of a lab-confirmed positive case
Check your symptoms here.
Washington and Ozaukee Counties have partnered with Curative, Inc. to provide free oral COVID-19 testing at Washington County Fair Park and Ozaukee County Fairgrounds. The tests are self-administered PCR oral swabs; results are texted or e-mailed within 48 hours. Due to delays, results may take up to 72 hours at times. Residents will need to register ahead of time in order to guarantee a test and bring their insurance cards and a photo ID. Testing is free, with no out-of-pocket costs. Individuals without insurance will not be turned away. Appointments can be scheduled online through Curative’s website: www.curative.com
Washington County Fair Park Map
Ozaukee County Fairgrounds Map
Results can be obtained via the following:
1. Test results will be delivered via email and text as soon as they are available. Due to delays, results may take up to 72 hours.
2. Email Curative at [email protected]
3. Call Curative at 888-702-9042 - There may be wait times.
4. Enter your appointment reference number here to find your results.
5. Contact Curative via their "Contact Us" page - Click the three blue lines on top left of screen, Click "Support," Click "Contact Us" and enter your request for results.
The State of Wisconsin and Vault Medical Services have teamed up to offer a new COVID-19 testing option for everyone who lives in Wisconsin, with or without symptoms, at no cost. This new service allows people to collect their own saliva samples for testing in their home.
- Step 1: Request an at-home collection kit HERE
- A collection kit will be delivered directly to your home; PO boxes are not eligible to have kits delivered.
- Step 2: Collect your sample
- Once you receive your collection kit, you must collect the sample in the presence of a licensed health care professional over a virtual Zoom call (Download Zoom). Once you have downloaded Zoom and are ready to produce a saliva sample, you may join a virtual waiting room.
- Step 3: Send in your sample
- After you have collected your saliva sample, you will need to drop off your collection kit at a UPS drop-off location on the same day as the collection.